Please plan to arrive between one and two hours prior to the event start. Load in is through the guest entrance on Chase Street, so you need to be completely in well before the event start time.
Load-In and Load-Out
• Load-in is from the street through our Chase Street gate.
• Do not double park on Chase Street. We have a passenger loading zone in front of the gate for your use.
• You will need a dolly for heavy equipment. It is 75 feet minimum to the building, and you will need to go up three steps to the door.
• It is NOT possible to load-in from the parking lot adjacent to the building.
(Directions and more parking information below and here.)
• Please call the caterer or Chase Court well before the event if you’ll be providing music or sound reinforcement in the garden so a high-top table and linen can be provided for you.
• Bring a 25′ or longer extension cord in a color other than orange.
• An eight-foot covered table is generally provided. If you need more or different tables, please be in touch with your client, the caterer, or Chase Court well before the event.
• DJs and bands typically set up in the northeast corner of the ballroom, diagonally facing into the room. The doors behind lead to storage and can be blocked. The fireplace is frequently used, so equipment should not be placed in front of it.
• The acoustics in the ballroom tend toward live. Most of the time, sound reinforcement is not required for bands.
There are two 20-amp circuits in the ballroom available for your use. We have installed a PS Audio Power Port electrical receptacle as your prime receptacle to help you provide the best possible sound.
Please plan on ending no less than five minutes before the end time of the event.
Using our directions will keep you from getting lost. Our street address takes you to Saint Paul Street. Our main entrance is on Chase Street.
• Pay lot on Saint Paul Street, a half block from Chase Court. Enter from 1012 Saint Paul Street or Lovegrove Street.
• Street parking on Saint Paul, Chase, Charles, or Biddle Streets. Pay close attention to the signs!
• The newly-renovated garage at 1104 North Charles Street.
Paid parking in our neighborhood is considerably less expensive than Downtown or in the Inner Harbor.
The City of Baltimore vigorously enforces their parking regulations. Please park carefully.
Where NOT to park:
• Anywhere on Lovegrove Street.
• The lot adjacent to Chase Court off of Lovegrove Street. This lot is not ours and is aggressively towed. Nothing but a parking permit hang-tag will mean anything to the tow truck operators. Please help us respect our neighbors.