Most ceremonies take place under the pergola in the ceremony garden, or in the ballroom. You can see both here.
It’s always good to have sound reinforcement in the ceremony garden, whether you anticipate needing it or not. The client can often arrange for it through their DJ or band.
Sound reinforcement is not needed in the ballroom.
Rehearsals are usually scheduled for the Thursday or Friday evening prior to the wedding. While most ceremonies are planned for the ceremony garden, it’s generally a good idea to plan for a back-up ceremony in the ballroom.
Chase Court provides coordination for the ceremony, managing the procession and recession. We’re happy to work with you and the client to get it exactly the way they’d like!
Using our directions will keep you from getting lost. Our street address takes you to Saint Paul Street. Our main entrance is on Chase Street.
• Pay lot on Saint Paul Street, a half block from Chase Court. Enter from 1012 Saint Paul Street or Lovegrove Street.
• Street parking on Saint Paul, Chase, Charles, or Biddle Streets. Pay close attention to the signs!
• The newly-renovated garage at 1104 North Charles Street.
Paid parking in our neighborhood is considerably less expensive than Downtown or in the Inner Harbor.
The City of Baltimore vigorously enforces their parking regulations. Please park carefully.
Where NOT to park:
• Anywhere on Lovegrove Street.
• The lot adjacent to Chase Court off of Lovegrove Street. This lot is not ours and is aggressively towed. Nothing but a parking permit hang-tag will mean anything to the tow truck operators. Please help us respect our neighbors.