18 East Chase Street Baltimore, Maryland 21202 (410) 727-1112
Everything that you and your guests need to visit Chase Court is right here!
(If you use GPS, input "18 East Chase Street.”) Our entrance is through the black iron gate in the photograph.
Google, smoogle! We've driven and researched the best possible ways to get to Chase Court. Our never-fail directions are easy to use and the most attractive and reliable way to get here from I-95, I-83, I-70, or I-695. We're less than five minutes from downtown Baltimore.
There are 500 inexpensive parking spaces within one block of Chase Court!
There are surface lots, a garage around the corner, and many metered and non-metered street spaces throughout the neighborhood.
1. Parking Garage - 1017 North Charles Street (One block from Chase Court.)
2. Parking Lot - 1012 Saint Paul Street/Lovegrove Street (A half block from Chase Court.)
3. Street parking on Saint Paul Street.
4. Street parking on Chase Street.
5. Street parking on Biddle, Charles, and other adjacent streets.
6. Parking Lot - 1104 North Charles Street (One block from Chase Court. )
7. Parking Lot - 910 North Charles Street (Two blocks from Chase Court.)
8. Parking Lot - 810 North Charles Street (Three blocks from Chase Court.)
We have an outstanding collection of convenient, magnificently-renovated hotels, all within a few blocks of Chase Court!
We've created an excellent list of local restaurants for your dining pleasure before or after your visit to Chase Court!
Wedding guests looking for a place to workship or Roman Catholic couples wanting a wedding ceremony near Chase Court will find an abundance of choices on our list of nearby churches!
"What a beautiful venue!' This was one of the main things our guest repeated to us over and over since the wedding, and we totally agree it really is! David is wonderful and knows his stuff. He was so helpful during the whole planning process and his recommendations were excellent! We can't say enough great things about David and the venue!" —2017 Chase Court couple