Intimate. Authentic. Romantic. The incredible, traditional gothic architecture. The gardens! The convenience of your wedding ceremony and reception in the same place. Everything you could want for your wedding, with solid, experienced professional support from start to finish.
Friday or Sunday…$4,000
Saturday, starting before 6 PM…$6,500
Saturday, starting after 6 PM…$5,000
Extra Hours: $975 per hour.
Friday or Sunday…$4,100
Saturday, starting before 6 PM…$6,600
Saturday, starting after 6 PM…$5,100
Extra Hours: $975 per hour.
• Our experienced professional support between now and your wedding day.
• A walk-through with the caterer approx. one month before your wedding.
• Three hours of set-up time.
• Four hours (or five, for Saturday evening weddings that start before 6 PM) of event time.
• One hour of break-down time.
• Staff supervision throughout the event and coordination of set-up, break-down, and your ceremony.
• Tables and chairs.
• A rehearsal (strongly encouraged!) during the week prior to the ceremony. Chase Court provides coordination for your ceremony at your rehearsal and on the day of your wedding. Please call two to three months prior to your ceremony to schedule your rehearsal.
• Use of the bride's room for one or both members of the couple and their attendants for an hour prior to the ceremony starting time and through to the end of the reception.
Want a smaller affair, with 2 to 45 guests? Take a look at our Elopement Packages!
January, February, and March Specials!!!
Book a wedding to take place between January 3 and February 28 and take 50% off of the rental rate. Book a wedding to take place between March 1 and March 31 and take 25% off of the rental rate.
Not valid on Saturdays or holidays, does not apply to elopement ceremonies or ceremony-only bookings, may not be combined with other discount offers. Additional restrictions may apply.
Active-duty military personnel save 10% on their wedding at Chase Court!
At least one member of the couple must be on active duty in the United States Military on the date of the booking as well as the date of the wedding and must present a valid active-duty United States Armed Forces identification card at time of booking. Not valid on Saturdays or holidays, does not apply to elopement ceremonies, may not be combined with Winter Rate Reduction or other discount offers. Additional restrictions may apply. United States Military for this purpose is defined as the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves.
This carefully hand-picked group of caterers are owned and staffed by people we know and trust. They offer catering experiences from simple to elegant, basic to gourmet, across a broad range of pricing.
All of our approved caterers happily welcome couples of every spirituality and sexuality. They will treat you with integrity and respect—and be incredibly helpful!
We have an excellent list of wedding professionals that we know and trust.
Here's everything you and your guests need to plan your visit to Chase Court!
Chase Court specializes in small weddings. We comfortably (and honestly) accommodate a maximum of 125 guests seated for dinner or 150 guests served cocktail-style. Just want a ceremony? We have fantastic, all-inclusive elopement packages for weddings with up to 45 guests.
All of our available dates and times are shown on our calendar!
"David thank you! Our night was everything we wanted it to be and your beautiful venue was a big part of it! The garden was magical, the history of the place was inspiring and your attention to details and accommodation was greatly appreciated! We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy our family, friends and each other. Thank you!!!" —2016 Chase Court couple