This has been a big week for small weddings at Chase Court! First, Emma and Matthew had a lovely late-afternoon wedding in the ceremony garden on Tuesday. As you can see, everyone was dressed pretty, including Emma and Matthew’s wedding party, complete with dual flower girls.
That same day, Dave Westfall at Where-To-Elope.com wrote to say that they’re featuring Chase Court on their elopement web site and adding us to their listing. You can see it here. We’re flattered, of course, but also delighted to extend our reach to more couples who are considering a small wedding and want an alternative to a courthouse wedding.
There are a lot of great reasons to have a small wedding at Chase Court. Here’s five:
1. It’s a ‘real’ wedding. I talk with people all the time who were married at the courthouse and are planning to re-do their wedding, or wish they could.
2. You can save money. For less than a thousand dollars, you can have a wedding ceremony in a beautiful garden or stunning historic building, performed by a full-fledged wedding officiant who will work with you before your wedding to create a custom wedding ceremony. Add in professional wedding photography and gorgeous flowers and it’s still under two thousand dollars.
3. You can have up to 45 guests, far more than a courthouse ceremony can accommodate.
4. Managing the guest list becomes MUCH simpler.
5. The stress of planning ‘the big wedding’ is GONE!
Another alternative – and you’ll spend some money doing this – is to have The Wedding of Your Dreams with everything you could possibly want for your wedding, but without having to feed or entertain any guests. A full-on custom wedding, just for the two of you. If that interests you, give us a call. We’ll work with you on everyone and everything you need, including connections with outstanding local restaurants and inns for after your ceremony.
Here are our elopement packages.